Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Great Name Debate




HELLO.....Anyone out there? I know my blog looks kind of generic and I've been thinking of kicking it to the curb since I don't really have time to figure out how to make it all purty-n-stuff.Well I guess the blog will live another day but it's on life support so if any of you have any tips/tricks PLEASE leave a comment:o)
Anywhoo,back to my reason for blogging. I made a new line of dolls as mentioned in my last post and said they were called Brattitude dolls but I'm not so sure I want that as their name. The "Bratz" girls have used that term for their dolls and I want to be original so scratch that. I was thinking of calling them Tattered Teens or Tattered Tweens since they are made from tattered jeans and thrift store finds(upcycled shirts) and they have a definite teen/tween look to them. Any thoughts or other ideas? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment