Monday, May 3, 2010

It's been a long time



Wow, I can't believe that I haven't posted anything in my blog for 6-7 months.I've been taking on new things and I guess I let the blog fall to the bottom of the pile.
Quick updates that I can think of are:
I've made almost 40 dolls and they are called "Kimono Kids"(not kokeshi kids since they really don't look like kokeshi dolls imo).I've been mostly selling them on etsy and have met some awesomely encouraging people through them.
I will be at my twins school this week to be in an artshow.I've been preparing for the show by making felt icecream keychains to display,putting dolls in 2 gallon clear ziploc bags(I didn't even know there was such a thing as 2 gallon bags),getting paper quilling ready to display on the tabletop(on easels) and I have to demonstrate a craft(maybe I'll sew a keychain or do some paper quilling??).
This summer I will be a summer camp craft teacher for a daycare so I've been making a zillion(ok not that many,just 200)Popsicle keychain kits for kids to craft.This is a BIG deal for me since I tend to be a "shy" sort of person.
It's time to change that "shy" label since there is so much more I'd like to do and shyness has been holding me back in some areas.
Well that's the current 411.
I'd better go,I have to do a dress rehearsal of what my table will look like for the artshow.
See ya!!
Hope

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!! I am glad that you start blogging again

    in my last post we welcome you to my blog, check it ! Thank you for your visit

    maria Palito

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu blog y tus muñecas¡¡Encantada de conocerte¡¡

    ReplyDelete