Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Been Busy

I've been doing many things lately,so much that I was getting stressed out.I'd start doing something and get called away by someone only to forget what I was doing.:o( . Well in that time of chaos I did bake some awesome cookies and rolled about 15-20 eggrolls with a friend.
at least those came out GOOD!

I also added a body to this felt doll head that I'd made for my daughter.I'm still figuring out what to change on my pattern since I don't like how her head had to be attached to her body(sounds weird saying that).Anyways she was completed a few days ago and now I'm off to the craft room(maybe tomorrow) to make my daughter a simple cotton jumper or a shirt...whatever is simpler since I've got my "plate full". Maybe things will find their proper order in my life in the next few days(I'm praying) since the boys are back in school....We'll see:o)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment